The Providence Group is a relatively new builder to the Atlanta New Home market but has been around long enough to be a bigger player in this scene. Building mostly luxury townhomes and smaller communities, The Providence Group has made a name in Johns Creek and Roswell areas.
According to their website, their vision is the following:
The Providence Group will continue to provide unique communities featuring the highest quality of finishes and lifestyle options at an affordable price in the most sought-after neighborhoods.
- We are committed to developing solid customer relations.
- We are committed to seeking and building unique quality housing in Atlanta.
- We are committed to each development from the installation of the first road to the final trim detail.
While this is pretty generic, we know first hand that many home buyers do notice a difference when they are buying new construction from the Providence Group.
The Providence Group Standards
- LUXURY LIVING BY DESIGN – The Providence Group defines luxury by lifestyle and that includes a lifestyle that is low maintenance and neighborhood with the community.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION – The Providence Group only selects the “hottest” Atlanta neighborhoods to go into. Atlanta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Dunwoody, VInings and Smyrna. Several communities are considered fantastic “walkable” lifestyle communities as well.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL – Each community, home, and features are carefully designed to compliment the location and topography of a community. The Providence Group takes pride in designing innovative home designs, both inside and out, to create breath-taking streetscapes and functional yet luxurious homes that home owners will love to come home to.
- PEACE OF MIND – Each Providence Group home includes a comprehensive one-year fit and finish warranty backed by 2-10 HOME BUYERS WARRANTY peace-of-mind-coverage.
The Providence Group History
The Providence Group is a small family business at heart lead by the father-son team of Pete and Warren Jolly, who earned a reputation for excellence with the success of Jolly Development. This marriage of development and builder is what it takes to be successful in building at a high level (relative to quantity).
The Providence Group is known for its attention to detail as well as neighborhood crafting. There are very few developers that pay special attention to the neighborhood layout and the Jolly family is right there with John Wieland in this arena. The Jolly’s approach to community development just makes sense as they take a look a the lifestyles of their likely home buyers and design around that is just putting as many homes in a given plot of land as possible. In addition, they not only include green spaces that they are required to, but they use these options to create “mini-parks” that residents can be proud of and enjoy, truly turning a subdivision into a community.
The family business mentality trickles down to the home buying experience as the staff is encouraged to be part of the family and to treat home owners like part of the family.
The Providence Group Awards and Accolades
The Providence Group of Georgia was ranked the 11th Largest Builder by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2016 and is a long-time member of the Greater Atlanta Homebuilder’s Association.
As a Green Brick Partner, The Providence Group combines our local building expertise in the Atlanta home building market with the strong financial resources of Green Brick partners.
Other 2016 Awards for The Providence Group
Master Planned Community of the Year – Bellmoore Park in Johns Creek
Other 2015 Awards For The Providence Group
- National Marketing Director of the Year, Gold Award: Kelly Kenton Fink, MIRM – Awarded by the National Sales & Marketing Council at the
- National Online Sales Counselor of the Year, Silver Award: Laura Kowski – Awarded by the National Sales & Marketing Council
The Providence Group Team
Warren Jolly – President
Warren Jolly is the President of The Providence Group. Warren began his homebuilding career at age 16, while still in High School, under the watchful eye of his father. This opportunity for Warren to build homes under his father’s guidance and knowledge was the catalyst allowing Warren to define his career at an early age. By the time he was 18 years old, he had completed the first house totally under his own supervision, an accomplishment that was featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
Pete Jolly – Secretary
Pete Jolly, Secretary of The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC, is a graduate of Vanderbilt University with a degree in Civil Engineering in 1961, Pete’s career began as a Flight Test and Structural Aircraft Test Engineer.
Jeff Kingsfield – COO
Jeff Kingsfield, Chief Operations Officer, brings 25 years of Atlanta home building and operations experience to our leadership team. Jeff began his career in home building after graduating from Georgia Tech with his Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture.
Nathan Borghi – CFO
Nathan graduated Cum Laude from the University of Tennessee, where he earned both his Master of Accountancy and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with concentrations in Accounting and Finance.
Kelly Fink – VP
Kelly brings over 20 years of experience with her as she participates in the Atlanta Home builder association and is a yearly OBIE award winner.
The Providence Group Communities
|Highpointe at Vinings||Cobb||Smyrna||$550+||Single Family|
|Central Park At Deerfiled||Forsyth||Alpharetta||$450+||Single Family|
|Brookmere At Johns Creek||Fulton||Johns Creek||$300+||Mixed|
|The Towns At East Village||Fulton||Roswell||$350+||Townhome|
|The Townes At Chastain||Fulton||Sandy Springs||$425+||Townhome|
|Bellmoore Park||Fulton||Johns Creek||$475+||Single Family|
|East of Main||Fulton||Alpharetta||$500+||Mixed|
|The Parc of Cogburn||Fulton||Alpharetta||$550+||Single Family|
|The Reserve At Providence||Fulton||Milton||$900+||Single Family|
|Rivers Edge At Abbotts Bridge||Gwinnett||Duluth||$300+||Mixed|
|The Glens At Sugarloaf||Gwinnett||Duluth||$325+||Townhome|
|The Enclave at Suwanee Station||Gwinnett||Suwanee||$300+||Townhome|