GA Premier Homes and Communities is a smaller builder building just on the outskirts of metro Atlanta in the Spalding County area. While they may not be a household name to Atlanta communities they are known for their quality custom construction at an affordable price. They build near Jackson Lake and are have a variety of floorplans.
They currently have two active communities, one in Griffin and the other near Lake Jackson. With prices under $200,000 you can see why people would want to buy there.
Autumn Ridge is in Griffin. This is a sidewalk community with several large lots available! Autumn Ridge offers ranch and two story floor plans.With plenty of shopping and dining in the area, Autumn Ridge offers convenient, low maintenance living with a small town feel.
Autumn Ridge has these features
You can find these features in GA Premier Home
- Hardi Plank Siding (4 Sides)
- Front Brick & Cedar Shake Accents Per Plan
- Garage Door Featuring 2 Openers With Carriage Style Hardware
- Fully Sodded Yard With Complete Landscaping Package
- 30 Year Warranty Architectural Shingles
- LVP Flooring In Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry Room & All Baths
- 9’ Smooth Ceilings Thru-Out Entire Home
- Arched Doorways
- Crown Moulding
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures (Cabinet Hardware, Bath Hardware, Light Fixtures & All Faucets)
- Wrought Iron Spindles on Stairway
- Oversized Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans In Living Room & Master Bedroom
- Cable Jacks Thru-Out Entire Home
- Porter Pain Thru-Out Entire Home
- Cat-5 Jacks In Kitchen
- 42” Wood Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Frigidaire Appliance Package (Ceramic Top/Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave)
- Tile Backsplash
- Granite Countertops
Griffin is more like a traditional southern town and less like a suburb. There are several families that have been in Griffin for generations and give it an older feel. This effects the quality of schools. You also have some more affluent transplants such as pilots that live in the area because you can build a nice house a lot of land for significantly less than other areas south of Atlanta.
Visit their site and contact them to find out more.